Smart Labs Accelerator Program
UNH is proud to be a partner with the Department of Energy's Smart Labs Accelerator Program. By participating in this program, we commit to reducing energy use in labs by at least 20% over the next 10 years and implementing no- or low-cost measures in the shorter term.
- Improving the processes for introducing energy reduction activities within laboratory buildings at UNH
- Sharing of best management practices for implementing energy reduction activities
- Developing low to no-cost energy savings projects and practices in support of laboratory personnel
- Identification of code-related barriers for energy efficiency and recommend change
- Promoting of UNH’s commitment and success in energy reduction activities within laboratory buildings
- Educating campus stakeholders on the benefits of implementing energy reduction initiatives in their work areas and buildings
- The Sustainability Institute
- Energy Office
- Office of Environmental, Health, and Safety
- University Instrumentation Center
How to Participate
If you are interested in participating or have questions about the program, please contact us at email@example.com.