Barber, N., Wilson, F., Venkatachalam, V., Cleaves, S., and Garnham, J. . "Integrating Sustainability into Business Curricula: University of New Hampshire Case Study." International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education.
- Kelly, Pasinella and Cleaves. (2009). Contributions to Climate Neutral Campus Report. Kyoto Publishing for the American College & University Presidents Climate Commitment, www.climateneutralcampus.com.
- Cleaves, Pasinella, Andrews and Wake. (2009). "Climate action planning at the University of New Hampshire." International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education, 10(3), 250-265.
- Huddleston, Mark W. (2008). "Embracing Sustainability." Guest perspective on Solutions for our Future.org.
- Jambeck, Jenna R., Farrell, Elisabeth W., and Cleaves, Sara M. (December 2006). "Food Scraps to Composting...and Back to Food." BioCycle Magazine.
- Kelly, T. (2005). "Virtuous Globalization." Part of the UNH University-wide Dialogue on Globalization.
- Kelly, T. (November 2003). "Building a Sustainable Learning Community at the University of New Hampshire." Association of University Leaders for a Sustainable Future, 6(2).
- Kelly, T. (April 2003). "What is Sustainability?" NH Forum.
Reports & Books
- Climate Change in Northern New Hampshire: Past, Present and Future
- Climate Change in Southern New Hampshire: Past, Present and Future
- The Sustainable Learning Community: One University's Journey to the Future (2009)
- NH Farm to School 2009-2011 Surveys Report
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventories
- New Hampshire Farm to School: Our First Three Years
- New Hampshire Farm to School Get Smart Eat Local 10-District Project Case Study
- WildCAP, Climate Action Plan
- "Northeast Farms to Food Update: Understanding Our Region's Food System with a Focus on the Federal Farm Bill." (2006). Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group, Northeast Small Farms Working Group, UNH Office of Sustainability, NH Center for a Food Secure Future, and the Northeast Midwest Institute.
- "Recommendations for Managing Genetically Engineered Foods." Durham, NH: Sponsored by the UNH Office of Sustainability University." Just Food Citizen Panel. (2002).
- "Northeast Farms to Food Update: Understanding Our Region's Food System 2004 Update." (2004). Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group, Northeast Small Farms Working Group & the UNH Office of Sustainability.
- Farrell, Elisabeth W. (September 2004). "Linking Land, Campus and Community through Sustainable Farming at UNH." NH Forum.
- Papers presented at the 2004 "Eating as a Moral Act: Ethics and Power from Agrarianism to Consumerism" Saul O Sidore Memorial Lecture Series and Symposium (zipped file of PDF's and Word documents)
- "Findings and recommendations for use by other citizens, local, state and federal policymakers, educators, and the food industry." Citizen Panel on the Future of Food in New England. (2003). Durham, NH: UNH Office of Sustainability.
- "Northeast Farms to Food: Understanding Our Region's Food System." (2002). Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group & the UNH Office of Sustainability.
- UNH Recycled Paper Initiative Report Summary and Recommendations. (2002). UNH Recycled Paper Initiative Coalition.
- UNH Office of Sustainability Programs. (1998). "Building a Sustainable Learning Community: 1997-1998 Academic Year Annual Report."